What did you have for breakfast today? Today’s Organic smoothie is loaded with healthy fats, vitamins, minerals, and protein to start your day off on the right foot. The ingredients include:
Homemade Almond Milk (“How To Make Almond Milk” will be posted shortly)
– Almond milk is a great alternative to dairy milk.
Sunwarrior Vanilla Vegan Protein (offered in our Shop)
– We absolutely love this protein because not only does it taste and blend well, but it’s loaded with clean plant based proteins (Pea, Cranberry, & Hemp) and has a complete amino acid profile. And not to mention, that it’s also totally organic!
Matcha Green Tea Powder (offered on Amazon)
– Matcha is becoming more well known in the mainstream for it’s vast range of benefits. It’s rich in fiber, chlorophyll, vitamins, and antioxidants including the powerful EGCg. It provides a steady boost of energy, yet can also help with focus and concentration.
– There’s no surprise that this was Popeye’s go-to source when he needed some extra strength. Spinach is high in niacin and zinc, as well as protein, fiber, vitamins A, C, E and K, thiamin, vitamin B6, folate, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, copper, and manganese. Such an easy ingredient to throw into just about any smoothie.
– A banana is a great source of potassium, fiber, and several vitamins. Even though this is a source of natural sugar, the glycemic index is relatively low, meaning it won’t cause an instant sugar spike, leaving you crashing shortly after.
– Strawberries are extremely high in Vitamin C, but also contain folate, potassium, manganese, dietary fiber, and magnesium.
– The avocado is extremely nutritious and contains a variety of vitamins and nutrients and is loaded with healthy fats.
Perilla Oil (offered on Amazon)
– Perilla oil is a source of plant based omega-3 healthy fats. Some people add flax oil to their smoothies, however many people believe that perilla oil is easier to digest than flax seed oil.
Cinnamon, Turmeric, Cayenne, Ginger,
…and a whole lotta healthy love!