This is the rare opportunity to own a sealed 2019 Disney’s The Lion King 25th Anniversary 1oz Silver Coin Monster Box (250 coins). Only 100 Sealed Boxes were produced in total, however there are most likely less than 10 or so in existence that are still sealed! All 25,000 of the 1 ounce coins are completely SOLD OUT at the Mint!
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins worldwide.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver. There are 250 total coins in the SEALED monster box!
- SOLD OUT at the Mint!!
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the country and face value.
- Reverse: Displays Simba as an adult, standing on Pride Rock, with the Disney logo and ” Lion King 25th Anniversary” engraved on the coin. Also included is the metal content, purity and Disney copyright for further authentication.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government and officially licensed by Disney.
The Lion King was an iconic Disney movie released in the mid-1990s. It has a been a favorite of movie-lovers ever since. Add these 250 limited mintage 1 oz Silver coins to your collection today to commemorate the 25th anniversary of The Lion King!
This Limited Edition Silver Coin will surely increase in value for both the imminent rise in silver spot prices and due to this being such a rare collectible.