This stunning .9999 fine Gold coin celebrates the 25th anniversary of Disney’s The Lion King by featuring an officially licensed image of Simba standing atop Pride Rock. There is an extremely limited mintage of just 250 coins.
The extremely limited mintage is only 1% of the maximum mintage set for previous Disney licensed Gold bullion coins from New Zealand Mint, making this coin a great collectible, as it is expected to sell quickly. Take advantage of this opportunity to be one of the few to own an officially licensed, .9999 fine Gold coin celebrating Lion King’s 25th anniversary.
• Extremely limited mintage of 250 coins worldwide.
• Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
• COMPLETELY SOLD OUT AT THE MINT!
• Each coin is individually packaged in a protective capsule.
• Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the country and face value.
• Reverse: Features a grown Simba standing on Pride Rock. Also featured is the Disney logo, with “The Lion King 25th Anniversary” engraved on the coin. The metal content, purity and Disney copyright for further authentication.
• Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government and officially licensed by Disney.
Package will require a Signature Confirmation upon delivery.